STRAIGHTER TEETH WITHOUT BRACES
Invisalign Clear Braces
Invisalign® aligner is a way to straighten teeth without metal braces; they are the clear alternative to metal braces for kids and adults. Invisalign aligners are transparent, plastic form of dental braces to correct crowding, or close spaces. Invisalign aligners are the virtually invisible way to improve your smile. Invisalign has its limitations; if the crowding is too severe, you might have to do traditional metal braces.
There are many advantages to get Invisalign® instead of the traditional metal braces:
- Comfort- There are no wires or brackets to wear, no sharp edges to get cuts from Invisalign Aligners.
- Attractive- Invisalign Aligners are clear and more attractive. In most cases, people do not even know that you are wearing Invisalign Aligners.
- Convenience- You do not need to deal with metal braces. you can remove your Invisalign Aligners to eat, floss, and brush to brush and floss, or eat.
- More hygienic- because you can remove your Invisalign Aligners to eat, floss, and brush, it makes it more hygienic. Less risk of getting gum disease and periodontal problems. You don’t have to worry about food getting stuck to your teeth with your Invisalign Aligners, which happens with traditional metal braces.
- Can be removed- You can remove your Invisalign Aligners to eat, floss, and brush; that is something that you cannot do with traditional metal braces.
- Minimal maintenance- If your Invisalign Aligners get stained, all you have to do is wet your tooth brush in a mixture of ½ cup water and 2 drops of bleach; then brush your Invisalign Aligners gently every 2-3 days. Rinse your Invisalign Aligners before wearing them.
You can come for a free consultation, and we can tell you, if you are a good candidate for Invisalign or not.
There are sometimes other options that takes less time to correct your bite, we can give you all the options, and fees for you to decide which treatment best suits you. To be more clear about Invisalign Aligner, read the FAQ’S below.
Please click below to Read Dr. Shojania’s answers to your frequently asked Questions regarding Invisalign Aligner: