- Wisdom tooth problems
- Broken tooth
- Cosmetic problems
- Front tooth fracture
- Crown coming out
- Fractured crowns
- Broken veneer
- Losing a filling
Dr. Shojania has over 20 years experience in emergency dentistry and his team is among the few dental offices in San Diego that is available 24 hours a day, weekends and most holidays to immediately advise and directly speak with you regarding your dental emergencies*.
There are many reasons you may need a dental emergencies dentist:
If you have a toothache, the reason could be one of the following:
- filling came out; for this dental emergency in San Diego, the filling can easily be replaced.
- Crown came out; which if there is no cavity under it, this dental emergency in San Diego can be permanently re-cemented.
- Cavity related; this dental emergency in San Diego, the cavity will be removed, and depending on the size of the cavity, it can either be filled, crowned, or in some cases Inlay ( hard porcelain that replaces the removed tooth structure inside of the tooth made by the lab; or Onlay ( hard porcelain that replaces the removed tooth structure and part of the biting surface made by the lab ).
- Infection related; for this dental emergency in San Diego, the infection will be removed, and we will prescribe antibiotics.
- Wisdom tooth issues; for this dental emergency in San Diego, either antibiotic will fix it; or it needs to be extracted ( removed ).
- Fractured tooth / broken tooth; for this dental emergency in San Diego if it involves the nerve, the nerve has to be removed ( root canal ), and then restored by filling; or crown depending on the size.
- Cosmetic problems like anterior ( front ) tooth fracture; for this dental emergency in San Diego, we can temporary fix it right away, and discuss the treatment needed ( filling, veneer, crown, etc. ).
- Fractured crown or veneer; for this dental emergency in San Diego, we can redo them; or temporary fix it.
When there is a dental emergencies dentist in San Diego, it is very hard to find a dentist that is there for you any time of the week you need it. Normally when there is a dental emergencies dentist in San Diego, either the dentist is not available, or it is very hard to get a hold of, or even when you get the hold of the dentist, the dentist is not willing to see you right away in his office.
Also, not all dentists are knowledgeable to fix any dental emergencies in San Diego. Your dental emergencies dentist in San Diego could be major or minor; no matter what, we can help you in Extreme Smile Makeover. At Extreme Smile Makeover, Dr. Shojania will make you feel comfortable no matter what is the nature of your dental emergencies in San Diego.
Lastly, if your dental emergencies dentist in San Diego has to do with periodontal problem / gum issues, you will be happy to know that we have the best dedicated, and detail oriented dental hygienist in San Diego with 29 years of experience that will help you to have a healthy gums.